Oregon City Soccer Club Fall Classic Fees
Classic Program Includes: Training 2 days per week minimum, coaching fees, players cards, club/admin fees, field rental and maintenance, referees, training t-shirt and league fee for fall, Nike Oswego Cup and 1 end of season tournament (Director's Cup or State Cup)
Crossfire Oregon - OCSC 2014-2015 Fall Competitive Fee Information
Registration Fee $600 (U11-U14)
- These teams will represent Crossfire Oregon - OCSC for the 2014-2015 Season.
- Full, year round program
- Paid/Qualified licensed coaches
- Turf for most practices and games throughout the season
- Training 2-3 times a week
- Directors Cup or State Cup Tournament participation
- Teams will participate in 3-4 Summer tournaments.
o Oswego Nike Cup Included in fee
o State Cup or Directors Cup Included in fee
o Additional Tournament fees are separate based on location and cost of tournament
- Registration fee includes: Training 2 days per week minimum, academy style coaching led by DOC, coaching fees, players cards, club/admin fees, field rental and maintenance, referees, training t-shirt and league fee for Fall, Nike Oswego Cup and 1 end of season tournament (Director's Cup or State Cup)
Deposit of $200.00 due at acceptance of team, no later than May 31, 2014
4 month payment plan: $100.00/ per month for 4 months, with final payments due no later than September 30, 2014.
Tryouts in May
Training Mid-May- Mid-Nov
Nike Oswego Cup July 25-27
Fall Season Sept-Nov (games on Saturdays & Sundays)
End of Season Tournament (Director's Cup or State Cup)
Spring Classic Fee $300.00
Spring Season Feb-April (games on Saturdays & Sundays)
Uniforms Package: $250 (approximately)
Kit includes: 1 Red Nike Jersey, 1 White Nike Jersey , 1 Red Nike Shorts, 1 White Nike Shorts , 1 Red Nike Socks, 1 White Nike Socks, Warm-up Jacket and Pantsand Backpack.
Individual Piece Cost Coming soon