2014 Winter Classic Tryouts
Date: Monday, August 4, 2014 & Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Time: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: Oregon City High School Field 8
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled tryout time. This will allow for completion of required registration paperwork and warm-up.
In order for players to tryout, players MUST be prepared to turn in the following:
- A completed registration form with parent or guardians signature (this can be done online prior to tryouts)
- Copy of birth certificate
- $20 classic tryout fee (to reduce team assessment for the tryout expenses); Players trying out for more than one age level pay just one fee.
- Players should be prepared to play soccer and should have a ball, shin guards, water bottle, and one white shirt.
- Players should not wear any club affiliated gear.
We know that everyone is anxious to hear the results of tryouts each year.
Once coaches make their team choices, all players being offered a position on a team will have their tryout numbers posted online at www.ocsoccerclub.org. We promise to do this as soon as possible, and will email all registered players when the tryout results have been posted. After we post the numbers, we will email the players being offered a position on a team, asking them to formally accept or reject that team placement offer by logging into their member account. It is very important that you follow the instructions contained in the email right away so that we can begin finalizing our team rosters. The email will also explain the payment options for the upcoming season. A minimum payment of $200 will be required when accepting a player's position.